Commonwealth Senior Living at Georgian Manor
Request Our Free Guide
With over 20 years of experience helping families, our team is here to help you every step of the way. We offer families two unique guides to help you on your journey. Fill out the form below to receive our free guide.
Read about our two free guides below
All Assisted Living Is Not Created Equal
At Commonwealth Senior Living at Georgian Manor, our residents enjoy a warm, friendly community with delicious awarding-winning, Farm-to-Table dining and days filled with thoughtful and engaging programming and great friends. We encourage families to compare our community to other options in the area and offer a free guide, “Choosing the Right Assisted Living”. Simply request this guide in the comment box, and we will email it to you.
This guide covers:
- What most seniors are looking to find in a move to assisted living
- Tips for starting a search for an assisted living community
- Checklists for researching assisted living, finding the right fit for your family, touring communities and more
Memory Care That Feels Like Home
If you are caring for a loved one with memory loss, Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia – there comes a time when learning about support options is simply the right thing to do. Our complimentary guide, “10 Signs a Loved One May Need Memory Care” helps families learn the indicators of when the right time is to move a loved one into a more supportive environment.
In this guide, you will learn:
- What is normal age-related memory loss and what is not
- Emotional and physical risks for caregivers of those with dementia
- The benefits of residential support of Memory Care
Is it time to get help? Take our quiz
At Commonwealth Senior Living at Georgian Manor, our experienced, compassionate associates know how daunting it can be to begin searching for senior living.
Learn more about your options and decide the best fit for your care needs with this quick 4-5 minute survey powered by Roobrik.